ZEISS Terra ED binoculars are lightweight, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them comfortably compact. They incorporate famous SCHOTT ED glass, with multi-coated lenses that guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail - and are protected with hydrophic lens coating. The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are constructed with a fiberglass frame. They serve as the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS. A bright image, outstanding resolution of details and comfortable viewing characteristics. In combination with optimum ease of handling, these perfectly describe the outstanding properties of the Terra ED 42.
- MULTI-COATED GLASS: Lens are made with Schott ED glass with a hydrophobic multi-coating provides optical clarity and precision in all situations. It provides 88% light transmission
- EASY FOCUSING: The focus wheel is large and easy to grip, making focusing fast and easy. It is perfectly positioned so that your index finger automatically lands on the focus wheel.
- DURABLE, WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION: The casing is constructed with and reinforced with glass fibers to create a lightweight, yet durable build. The casing is also waterproof to meet the high standards of nature lovers.
- PERFECT VIEW: Coating on lens is tuned to each lens individually for maximum clairty. The Zeiss T* Coating guarantees brilliant, high contrast images.
- LOTUTEC COATING: ZEISS developed LotuTec as a coating for binoculars and scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.