Zeiss Terra ED 10x42 Binoculars - Green
ZEISS Terra ED binoculars are robust, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design make them not only light but comfortably compact. The highest optical precision and the hydrophobic multicoating guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail. The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are excellent value for money, making them the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
- Magnification: 10x
- Effective lens diameter: 42 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 4.2 mm
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Field of view at 1,000 m: 110 m
- Subjective viewing angle: 60 degrees
- Close focusing distance: 1.6 m
- Diopter adjustment range: -3.0 / +3.0 dpt
- Exit pupil distance: 14 mm
- Pupil distance: 58-75.5 mm
- Lens type: ED
- Prism system: Schmidt-Pechan
- Water resistance: 100 mbar
- Length: 5.6"
- Width 4.7"
- Weight: 25.6 oz