ZEISS Terra® ED binoculars are lightweight, reliable and easy to use. Their state-of-the-art and sleek design makes them comfortably compact. They incorporate famous SCHOTT ED glass, with multi-coated lenses that guarantee brilliant images down to the very last detail - and are protected with hydrophic lens coating. The Terra ED binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen-filled, making them rough and ready. Terra ED binoculars are constructed with a fiberglass frame. They serve as the perfect entry into the world of ZEISS.
ZEISS Terra ED Pocket 8x25 features 8x magnification and an ergonomic design that allows for precise focusing in any situation. This rough and durable binocular has an operating temperature range of -4 to +145° F as well as waterproof casing, making this binocular reliable gear for your next hunting expedition where weight and size matter.
- FAST FOCUSING: The large, smooth and easy-to-grip focus wheel makes focusing particularly easy and, most of all, quick on a ZEISS Terra ED.
COMPACT, LIGHT & ROBUST: With its its waterproof casing reinforced with glass fibers, the
- ZEISS Terra ED satisfies the high standards of nature lovers. The construction is compact, light and robust. Easy to fit into any bag and nearly indestructible, the ZEISS Terra ED is the perfect companion.
- 88% LIGHT TRANSMISSION: SCHOTT ED glass with a hydrophobic multi-coating provides optical clarity and precision in all situations.
- ZEISS T* COATING: Guaranteed brilliant, high-contrast images, particularly in adverse light conditions and twilight. The coating is tuned to each lens individually for maximum clarity.
- CLEAR VIEW IN ANY WEATHER: There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature, even in wet weather. ZEISS developed LotuTec as a coating for binoculars and scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.