Viridian C5L Greeen Laser Sight + Tactical Light for Sub-Compact Handgun Pistols, ECR Instant On Technology
The Viridian C5L green laser + tactical light is so tiny, it tucks neatly between trigger guard and muzzle, with no overhang, and will work with virtually any railed gun. This C5L features a green laser (50 x brighter than traditional red) that is visible in day or night with multiple modes of operation and easy windage/elevation adjustment.
Viridian's C5L is equipped with INSTANT-ON activation. When paired with a TacLoc holster (sold seperatly), you can ignite your green laser and tactical light instantly when you draw your weapon. When you draw it's on.
The C5L features a 100 lumen tactical light with CREE LED in constant and strobe modes. It comes standard with RADIANCE taclight technology, which expands light into a wider beam, revealing over twice the horizontal area of conventional tactical lights. With no wasted light above or below your target area, you get a better picture, faster discovery, smoother tracking and more positive targeting than any other weapon-mounted tool.
- Range: 100 yards in daylight/2 miles at night
- Lumen: 100 lumen constant/140 lumen strobe
- Laser: 5 mW/510-532nm
- Battery Life: 4+ hours constant, 7+ hours strobing, 60 minutes laser + light
- Battery type: CR2 (1 included in original packaging plus 3 extra)
- Adjustable: Windage/elevation
- Activation: Automatic activation with INSTANT-ON /user defined operating modes
- Material: Aluminium
- Mounting: Rail
- Range: Up to 100 yards daylight / 2 miles night