Inverters allow you to power domestic equipment - requiring 230V/120V AC - using 'leisure' or 'automotive' batteries rated at 12V, 24V or 48V DC.
- This Victron Energy Phoenix Inverter allows you to power domestic equipment requiring 120-Volt AC, using leisure or automotive batteries rated at 12-Volt DC
- The pure sine wave output delivers 500VA Continuous power, 900-Watt peak power with high efficiency, 1-Watt draw in zero-load power ECO mode
- This inverter can be operated and monitored with computers, tablets and smartphones because of the VE.Direct communication port. Cables and dongles are sold separately
- High start-up power is used to start loads such as power converters for LED lamps or electric tools. In ECO mode, the inverter will switch to standby when the load decreases
- Employing the hybrid HF technology, the result is a top quality product with compact dimensions, light in weight and capable of supplying power, problem free, to any load