The mean streets are no place to be making excuses about your protective equipment. If you carry one of the popular higher-capacity micro-compacts from SIG SAUER or Springfield Armory or the GLOCK Slimline Series, we’ve engineered the SureFire XSC specifically for you. Extremely compact and virtually indestructible, it delivers intense white light, shaped by a parabolic reflector for positive target identification in the darkest confines, so you can read and react to any crisis with confidence. Its micro-footprint doesn’t hamper concealability, so you’ll have it with you when you need it most. It’s also rechargeable, with a unique lithium-polymer battery that you can swap on the fly. Intuitive, ambidextrous switching provides instant one-finger control of momentary-on or constant-on activation to help you control the situation. The XSC’s rugged, aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for scratch and corrosion resistance. If you’re serious about personal protection, there’s no excuse. The XSC is your only option.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT, EXTREMELY COMPACT: Low-profile XSC design increases low-light capabilities and maintains weapon concealability and handling, providing confidence and security for railed GLOCK 43X/48
- 350 LUMENS: Delivers 350 lumens of intense white light shaped by SureFire’s parabolic reflector technology, ideal for positive target identification at short- to medium-range distances, delivering a bright central beam and ample spill light.
- USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Includes a proprietary quick-detach, rechargeable lithium polymer battery that provides fast and easy battery swaps without removing the XSC from the host pistol. Battery-mounted fuel gauge allows convenient monitoring of charge status. Included charging cradle features two charging bays so you can keep charged spare batteries readily at hand.
- 2 LIGHT MODES: SureFire’s reliable switching provides momentary-on or constant-on modes with the simple press of a button for virtually foolproof, stress-free instant activation.
- IPX4 RATED: Multiple gaskets ensure waterproof/weatherproof protection; the XSC is IPX4–rated (resistant to water splash from any direction).