The dual-spectrum M600V AA Scout Light produces 250 lumens of white light suited for short- to medium-range applications, or 100 milliwatts of non-visible infrared output for use with night-vision devices—with no IR filter required. Simply twist the engraved dual-spectrum V-Series head to switch between the two light-output modes. This self-locking head selector can also be turned to “disable” mode for stealth operations or transport. The high-performance LEDs and the TIR lens are virtually indestructible. The versatile M600V AA is powered by two AA lithium or two AA alkaline batteries.
The M600V AA is activated by a click-type tailcap switch, press for momentary-on, press further to click it constant-on. Built from rugged aerospace aluminum that’s hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for added durability, the lightweight M600V AA attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its fully integrated thumbscrew clamp—without weighing down your weapon. O-ring and gasket seals help keep out moisture and dust.
Fits: Rifles, carbines, and submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on the forend.Features
- Virtually indestructible white and IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates focused beam with significant reach and enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision for situational awareness
- Powered by either two AA lithium batteries (included)—for maximum output/runtime—or by two more readily available AA alkaline batteries
- Mounting system-Integral thumbscrew clamp for MIL-STD 1913 rails
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability; weatherproof-O-ring and gasket sealed
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and maximizes light output
- Ergonomic tactical switching: shrouded click-on/off tailcap included