SureFire M600U Z68 1000 Lumen Ultra Scout Light
The M600U Scout Light is a lightweight WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1000 lumens of blinding white light. A proprietary TIR lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600U ideal for medium to longer-range applications.
The rugged M600U attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. The light is activated by either clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch or by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch on select models. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600U will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Hard Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push button switching with protective shroud
- M75 Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
- Length: 5.5 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: 2 CR123A
- Output White Light: 1,000 Lumens
- Runtime White Light: 1.25 Hours