SUNWAYMAN S10A is one compact and powerful EDC defensive flashlight. Different from traditional EDC lights, it has small light body combined with a huge reflector, small yet strong like a little white shark. Newly designed optimal constant current circuit, easy switching of 2 operating systems with 7 output modes, this light is able to meet your demand under any circumstances. Premium CREE XM-L2 LED, output up to 360 lumens with an effective range of 128 meters. Comes with a reversible stainless steel clip, rugged and exquisite exterior design with great hand feel, the S10A is your new and wild EDC choice.
The latest S10A introduced by Sunwayman is one powerful EDC flashlight with rugged and beautiful exterior design. Exquisite Specification Type-III hard anodized body, solid stainless steel retaining ring on the head effectively protects the light from drops and impacts. The whole light looks like a loveable little white shark, small but strong.
Small light body combined with a huge reflector, the S10A has a bigger head to reach wider and more excellent beam pattern as well as maintain great throw distance of up to 128 meters and excellent spread. This perfect and innovative combination is one of the many reasons you will choose the S10A.
The S10A has two operating systems by tighten or loosen the light head, easy to switch. There are 7 output modes to choose from by depressing the tail cap switch.
- With the light head tightened
- Regular Modes: slightly depress the tail cap switch once to activate the light, and slightly depress another time to choose from Low- Mid- High outputs, each depress for one mode and it goes in cycles. Fully depress to choose your desired mode and lock it.
- Hidden Modes: there are SOS and Slow Flash hidden. To avoid accidental activation of the hidden modes, only after two continuous cycles of regular modes, will the SOS be activated, another slightly depressing at SOS will enter Slow Flash. Fully depress to choose your desired mode and lock it.
- With the light head loosened
- Slightly depress the tail cap switch once to enter Strobe mode, and another time to activate Turbo mode. Fully depress to choose and lock your desired mode.
- No memory function, first slight depressing will always activate Strobe.
Fitted with CREE XM-L2 LED, powered by one AA battery, the S10A is able to reach as high as 360 lumens. Equipped with classic high efficiency circuit, this compact EDC flashlight achieves powerful performance. Stainless steel retaining ring on the head effectively protects the light from drops and impacts.
The S10A comes with a sturdy and very practical reversible clip, made of premium grade 304 stainless steel, sand blasted and matte, attractive exterior finish. It goes well with the black flashlight, and it's very convenient to clip the light with the head pointing up or down whichever preferred.
- CREE XM-L2 LED, with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours;
- Easy switching of 2 operating systems, 7 output modes
- Turbo: 360 Lumens (1hr.) (Automatically enter High mode after 5 mins continuous use to avoid overheat)
- High: 135 Lumens (1.8hrs.)
- Mid: 70 Lumens (4hrs.)
- Low: 2 Lumens (100hrs.)
- Slow Flash
- Constant current circuit, constant output
- Effective range of 128 meters
- Intensity: 4080cd
- Uses one single AA or one 14500 battery
- Working voltage: 0.9~4.2V
- High quality metal reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern
- Dimensions: 104.5mm (length) x 25.5mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 54g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, Stainless Steel retaining ring on the top
- Military Specification Type III- hard anodized body
- Waterproof, in accordance with IPX-8 standard
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Tail stand capable- can be used as a candle
- Accessories: lanyard, O-ring, rubber cap,reversible SS clip