Rated at 10210 BTU, the Amicus is compatible with standard isobutane canisters such as Primus, Snow Peak, MSR and Jetboil. This canister stove has many of the capabilities of the more expensive stoves making it an ideal choice for camping and backpacking. A quality stove at a minimal cost that will simmer and mix and match with a variety of different cook pots available today.
The Amicus with Igniter uses the Triple O-ring valve system.
Amicus Stove Specifications:
- Output: 2800 kcal/h 3260w 10210 BTU
- Duration: Burns approx.1.5 hours with 8 oz (250g) canister
- Weight: 2.9 oz (81g)
- Dimensions: In use 3.0 x 4.0 x 3.4 in (7.6 x 10.0 x 8.6 cm)
- When stowed 1.7 x 1.6 x 3.0 in (4.3 x 4.0 x 7.5 cm) (W 4.3 x D 4.0 x H 7.5 cm)
New River Pot:
- Capacity: 1000 ml/33.8 oz.
- Translucent plastic lid.
- Turn the lid over and store it.
- Includes Mesh storage bag.
- SOTO Original: Non-slip base on pot.
SOTO's stoves are compatible with all major gas canisters on the market today. All major gas brand companies’ canisters are equipped with a Lindal valve. The connection for SOTO's stoves has been engineered to be compatible with the Lindal valve system thereby making it compatible with all major fuel canisters.
The information on the 70/30% mixture indicated on the packaging of SOTO's stove is required to meet standard guidelines. SOTO's stoves will work with any combination of butane, isobutane and/or propane gas mixtures.
The choice of gas mixture is based on where the stove is intended to be used and the desired performance.