The KILO1000 is one of the most advanced, yet simple to use rangefinders on the market and features the fastest, digital signal processing engine while streamlining the user interface for a no hassle, out of the box experience.
- 5x20 mm monocular with SpectraCoatTM anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary LightwaveTM DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4x range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Features line of sight or angle modified range.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- High Transmittance LCD display for superior low-light performance
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
- Lightwave DSP: Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan: an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
- SpectraCoat: Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- Stealth ID: Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.