The Polaroid Lab uses a 3-Lens system to project the screen image from your phone, exposing it to Polaroid film. The unique process then develops the image into a Polaroid picture.
- The Polaroid Lab works with these phone models:
- iPhone: iPhone 6, 6S, 7, 8, X, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max with IOS 11.4 or higher.
- Android: The Polaroid Lab works with most popular Android phones with screen width higher than 330 DP and with Android 7 and newer
- Dimensions: L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 5.9 in (closed), L 5.9 × W 4.6 × H 7 in (open) / L 150 × W 115.6 × H 149.7 mm (closed) / L 150 × W 115.6 × H 177.16 mm (open)
- Weight: 1.44 lbs / 655 grams (without film pack)
- Materials: Polycarbonate, TPU, EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Lenses: Optical grade acrylic lenses, AR coated on top lens surface
- Shutter system: Fixed aperture, variable speed shutter module
- Use the Polaroid Originals app to add and retrieve videos or embed images into each photograph you create
- Create collages use the Polaroid Originals app to cherish those special moments
- Polaroid Originals app is needed to use the Lab
- Rechargeable through micro USB
- Uses existing i-Type and 600 series film