Product SKU: PD-603S
How to Remove and Install New Lumintrail Bicycle Pedals (Watch Video)
SOLID & LIGHTWEIGHT
The Lumintrail Sealed Bearing Alloy Platform pedals is the ideal platform pedal for road racing, cross country and recreational cycling offering an enhanced riding experience. The wider pedal platform provides solid foot/pedal stability, with wider cleats and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional pedal systems. Crafted of solid and lightweight aluminum alloy the Lumintrail platform pedal provides a long lasting and durable component to your bike. Sharp metallic finish in a variety of colors. Removable safety reflectors are included and installed.Features:
- Light weight - suitable for long-distance riding.
- Anti-skid pins - Anti-skid design with aluminum cage, better for riding or racing.
- Stable - The wider pedal platform makes for brilliant foot/pedal stability, with wider cleats and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact.
- Robust Materials - Made of solid and dependable aluminum alloy for a longer lifespan.
- Fashionable - The sleek design and color options make this pedal a stylish addition to your bike.
- Safe - Hard spindles produce strong grips to your bicycle to help prevent a sudden disconnection, and reflective bars increase visibility.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed – Industry Leading Lifetime Guarantee!
- Body: Aluminum barrel polished
- Bearing: Sealed
- Axle: Steel
- Spindle Diameter: 9/16 inch
- Dimension: approx. 110x100x21mm / 4.4x4x0.83 inch
- Weight: approx. 385 gram / 13.6 oz (1 pair)
- MTB/BMX Road Mountain bikes, long-distance cross country bicycles
- Pedals are stamped with an ‘R’ or ‘L’
- Right pedal is regular threaded, left is reverse
- Tools needed: Wrench