Product SKU: PD-895B
How to Remove and Install New Lumintrail Bicycle Pedals (Watch Video)
BETTER SHOW/PEDAL CONTACT
The Lumintrail Lightweight pedal with anti-skid pins is the ideal platform pedal for road racing, cross country, and recreational cycling, offering an enhanced riding experience. The large wider pedal platform provides solid foot/pedal stability, with wider cleats and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional pedal systems. Crafted of solid and lightweight aluminum alloy, the LuminTrail platform pedal provides a long lasting and durable component to your bike. Sharp anodized metallic finish in a variety of colors. Removable safety reflectors are included and installed.
- Light weight - suitable for long-distance riding.
- Anti-skid pins - Anti-skid design with aluminum cage, better for riding or racing.
- Anodized - Anodizing process helps to keep its metallic luster longer.
- Stable - The wider platform makes for brilliant foot/pedal stability, with wider cleats and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional pedal systems.
- Robust Materials - Made of solid and dependable aluminum alloy for a longer lifespan.
- Fashionable - The sleek design and color options make this pedal a stylish addition to your bike.
- Safe - Hard spindles produce strong grips to your bicycle to help prevent a sudden disconnection, and reflective bars increase visibility.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed – Industry Leading Lifetime Guarantee!
- Body: Aluminum barrel polished
- Bearing: Advanced ball bearing
- Axle: Steel
- Process: Anodizing
- Spindle Diameter: 9/16 inch
- Dimension: approx. 105x102x27mm / 4.13x4x1.06 inch
- Weight: approx. 391 grams / 13.8 oz (1 pair)
- MTB/BMX, Road, Mountain bikes, long-distance cross country bicycles
- Tools needed: Wrench
- Pedals are stamped with an ‘R’ or ‘L’ (though it is hidden by the safety reflectors);
- The left pedal has three vertical stripes on the nut (see pictures)
- Right pedal is regular threaded, Left pedal is reverse
- Always use grease on your pedal threads before installing! This will keep your pedals from rusting to your cranks and becoming impossible to remove.