Nikon 16753 Laser 30 Rangefinder
- Measurement range: (7.3-1,4060m/8-1,600yd.)
- Red internal display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function fine-tunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance—HYPER READ displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 seconds.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds.
- Four selectable measurement display modes
- Horizontal distance and angle mode
- Actual distance and angle mode
- Horizontal distance and height mode
- Actual distance and height mode
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects: First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject, while Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject—useful in wooded areas.
- Distance measurement display step: 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Diopter adjustment function
- Compact body design for comfortable holding
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-proof, but not designed for underwater usage; the batter chamber is rainproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F
Laser Classification: IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product