- Wholemega Whole Fish Oil provides 17 Omega fatty acids, including the critical Omega-3s EPA and DHA.
- 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and it is clinically proven to improve the Omega-3 Index, help retain healthy triglyceride levels, and promote other studied heart health markers.*
- Extra-virgin process preserves 17 Omega fatty acids (with Omega 3’s such as EPA and DHA), naturally occurring Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin
- Salmon Oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease+, and clinical studies show one serving of Wholemega per day helps retain healthy triglyceride levels after two weeks*
- Wholemega is different, giving you fresh-pressed fish oil that is naturally pure and not high-heat purified
- Taking Wholemega every day for a week (2 grams daily), gives you the Omegas of 3 weekly servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon Certfied Gluten Free, Certified Sustainable, Certified B Corporation
+Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat,and cholesterol content.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.