Wholemega Whole Fish Oil is made from 100% wild-caught Salmon, straight from pure Alaskan waters and sustainable fisheries – we never use farmed or genetically modified fish. Our Fish Oil is whole-food with the full spectrum of compounds from Salmon, and our extra-virgin pressing process preserves beneficial fatty acids that may be lost in high-heat purified and heavily processed Fish Oil.
- Extra-virgin process preserves 17 Omega fatty acids (with Omega 3’s such as EPA and DHA), naturally occurring Vitamin D3, and Astaxanthin
- Salmon Oil may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease+, and clinical studies show one serving of Wholemega per day helps retain healthy triglyceride levels after two weeks*
- Wholemega is different, giving you fresh-pressed fish oil that is naturally pure and not high-heat purified
- Taking Wholemega every day for a week (2 grams daily), gives you the Omegas of 3 weekly servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Certfied Gluten Free, Certified Sustainable, Certified B Corporation
+Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition information for total fat, saturated fat,and cholesterol content.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.