The Maxxeon MXN01000 is an inspection light that allows seeing into close, confined quarters using a combination of a wide flood beam projected from the end of the light probe. The light also makes an exceptional work light with 600 lumens on high, 260 lumens on low and run times of 2 hours and 5 hours respectively. The tilting head allows exact positioning of the light beam and the magnetic base lets the user quickly and easily attach the tool to any ferrous surface. The light features a comfortable, high grip handle and comes complete with a 120 volt and a usb charger.
- Super slim light is great for lighting up HVAC and automotive work
- Work light has a very wide beam with 3:1 beam ratio (e.g. beam is 6 feet wide at a distance of 2 feet)
- Smooth beam pattern, no hot or dark spots
- Head tilts 120 degrees with 5 indented positions to aim the lights
- Powerful, rubber coated magnetic and wide base so the light won't tip over when the head is tilted and the surface is not magnetic