The SUNWAYLED M20A flashlight is powered by 2 x AA batteries; an incredibly popular and inexpensive power source. Maintaining a fantastic balance of size, performance, runtime and user-cost, the M20A is irresistible! The M20A offers a total of 4 output modes including an eye-catching tactical strobe which can be used as an attention grabber or to disorient a suspect or opponent. Optimized for use as a backup light for law enforcement, every day carry, and around camp, the M20A can output a gentle glow allowing you to preserve your night vision. The M20A is an ideal choice for trades people, Every Day Carry, travelers, and industrial users.
- CREE XM-L T6 LED, with a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Three levels of constant output and strobe:
- Digital Sensor Magnetic Control system; a slight twist of the Rotator Ring selects different modes
- Fully-regulated constant current circuit, constant output
- Uses two 1.5V AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium) batteries (Batteries not included)
- Orange Peel Reflector gives a perfect beam pattern
- Dimensions: 150.1mm (length) x 23.2mm (head diameter)
- Weight: 75.4g (battery excluded)
- Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Specification Type III Hard-Anodizing
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standards
- Ultra-clear toughened glass lens resists scratches and impacts
- Able to tail stand for use in "candle mode"
- Accessories: metal clip, O-ring, rubber cap