The Lumintrail premium bicycle floor pump has all the features you need to maintain proper tire pressure for better riding performance. With a convenient dual valve head design, extra long hose, large pressure gauge and high pressure of 160 PSI, it is the perfect performance pump.
- DUAL VALVE HEAD WITH THUMB LOCK: No adapters or adjustments needed. Fits Presta and Schrader valves. Lever lock ensures tight seal and no air leaks.
- HIGH PRESSURE 160 PSI: The Lumintrail Floor Pump is capable to outputting up to 160 PSI of air pressure making it ideal for using on mountain bikes, road bikes, or any other types of bikes.
- LARGE ACCURATE GAUGE: Easy to read 1.75 inch gauge with dual scales in PSI and BAR Standard. Red outer ring can be rotated to set the target pressure.
- ADAPTER STORAGE CASE: The ball needle and inflation cones conveniently store in a case that slides and locks onto the bike pump frame so they never get lost.
- PREMIUM BUILD: Features a large and sturdy metal base with rubberized grip to prevent your feet from slipping off when inflating tires. The large 9-1/8 inch handles have rubber pads spanning almost the entire width of the top of the handle to provide comfort on your hands.