With 800 lumens of vibrant white light, the WMLx is engineered to be lightweight and powerful, and offers three easy-to-use operating modes: constant, momentary and strobe. At just 4 ounces, its concentrated spot and far-reaching, high-intensity beam provide significant light for situational awareness and long-distance identification. The strobe function is easily disabled and the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t turned on until you’re ready. Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- 800 Lumen output with 2 hours of runtime
- Integrated MIL-STD-1913
- Ergonomic contoured design for easy on/off
- Glass reinforced polymer body high-impact resistance, waterproof and durability
- Powered by 2 CR123a Batteries
- Weight: 4.02oz / Length: 5.32 in