GiGi All Purpose Hard Wax is a gentle hard wax that removes all unwanted hair, from stubborn coarse hair to the finest fuzz. This creamy hard wax is ideal for full body waxing which is the latest buzz in hair removal. Great for all skin types, even the most sensitive. -Infused with honey -Strip-free formula
Ingredients: Rosin (Colophonium, Colophane), Glyceryl Rosinate, Beeswax (Cera Alba, Cire d'abeille), Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Glycerin, Paraffin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Honey Extract (Mel Extract, Extrait de Miel), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Polyester-3, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)
How to Use:
PREP & HEAT:
1. Place collar on GiGi warmer.
2. Remove plastic lid and place can in warmer. Set temperature to High for 15-25 minutes, then set to Low until wax has a thick/caramel-like consistency.
3. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
READY TO WAX!
1. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
2. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
3. Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
4. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable. Pro Tip: If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.
5. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin. 6. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
AFTER WAX CARE:
1. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin.
2. Apply Post Wax Cooling Gel liberally to skin after waxing to help soothe irritation and redness.
3. To maintain waxing results longer, smooth on GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.