The Fenix PD35 TAC (Tactical Edition) LED Flashlight, remains in its pocket-size form but surpasses the traditional PD35 in performance and tactical deployment. Designed with the military and law enforcement professionals in mind, the PD35 TAC is measured at 5.4″ long and is an up to 1000 lumen flashlight in turbo output while throwing its beam a distance up to 200 meters. In Outdoor Mode, the PD35 TAC delivers six output modes including a variable strobe. Switch to the new Tactical Mode to activate rear-switch only operation for fast, simplified mode selection of momentary, turbo, low and strobe. The PD35 TAC is powered by two CR123A or single rechargeable 18650 batteries and is among the best of the best 1000 lumen flashlights.
- Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours and 1000 lumens max output
- 2 Operation modes: Tactical Mode Operation turns side switch off and operates Turbo, Strobe, and Low via Tail Switch Operation. Outdoor Mode Operation utilizes side switch for all levels, and rear switch simply turns on/off and momentary
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- IPX-8, Waterproof underwater to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Includes: PD35 TAC Flashlight, Holster, Lanyard, 2 Spare O-Rings, and Spare Rubber Switch Boot