The Fenix E20 V2.0 AA flashlight has been upgraded to be brighter and better than its predecessor. Powered by the included AA batteries. It has a maximum output of 350 lumens and the tail switch operates all functions including on/off and four brightness levels, always starting on low. At max brightness output, it has an illumination distance of 413 ft (126 m). At only 5” long, this flashlight is a perfect everyday carry size. The Fenix E20 V2.0 also features a patented ultra-thin optical lens with an automobile coating which reduces weight and allows for clearer vision. This flashlight is built rugged with a hard-anodized aluminum finish and an IP68 rating; dust-proof and waterproof underwater to 2 meters. The Fenix E20 V2.0 flashlight is a great option for those looking for an affordable standard AA powered flashlight in a compact everyday carry size. Up to 200 hours of runtime using 2 alkaline AA batteries.
- Features a SST20 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours that has a brightness output of 5-350 lumens.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum for a durable body. Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- IP68 waterproof rated protecting and digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Includes: E20 V2.0 flashlight, 2xAA batteries, Spare O-ring, and Lanyard
Size: 5.00 x 0.83 x 0.66 in (127 x 21 x 16.8 mm)
Weight: 1.48 oz (42 g) excluding battery