Dynarex Dynaguard Waterproof Composite Dressing, 4 x 4", 10 Count
Dynarex’s DynaGuard™ Waterproof Dressing is a sterile, multi-layered foam dressing that provides a warm moist healing environment. The waterproof top layer acts as a bacterial barrier, protecting the wound from any outside liquids that can cause infection. The inner foam layer absorbs drainage, while the low-adherent contact layer and adhesive non-woven fabric border provide protection to the wound bed and are gentle on the skin. Composite dressings can be used as a primary or secondary dressing to help treat patients with acute or chronic wounds such as pressure sores, leg ulcers, and withdrawn I.V. sites of partial to full thickness at wound stages 2, 3, and 4. Ingredients: PU film (0.015mm thickness - transparent), medical non-woven fabric, absorbent cotton pad, medical pressure-sensitive adhesive (acrylic adhesive), glassine paper
Dynarex recommends you consult with your physician for proper wound care and before using this product.
- Multi-layer, medium-absorbency dressing used for moderate-exuding wounds
- Helps provide a moist healing environment with protection from outside contaminants
- Medium-absorbency dressing used for moderate-exuding wounds
- Four-layer construction: low-adherent contact layer, absorbent pad, semi-occlusive barrier film and conformable, adhesive non-woven fabric border
- Primary or secondary dressing to manage chronic and acute wounds at stages 2, 3, and 4