Dynarex Dynaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing, 4 X 4 Inch, Pack of 10
Hydrocolloid Dressings provide a sterile, moist, insulated healing environment. They are used on uninfected, partial or full thickness wounds with low amounts of exudate.
The DynaDerm Hydrocolloid Dressing provides a sterile, moist, insulated healing environment that remains permeable to moisture, vapor and oxygen to accelerate the healing process. Used for uninfected chronic and acute wounds, hydrocolloids may be left on for several days depending on the amount of exudate and the condition of the wound. The longevity of the dressing makes it an ideal economic treatment option for the right wounds.
- Choose this as a primary or secondary dressing to treat uninfected wounds of partial and full thickness with a lower exude level including pressure ulcers/injuries at stages 2,3 and 4. However, diabetics should only use this dressing on their feet after having a proper assessment by their physician to ensure there is no sign of infection or ischemia.
- Provides a moist, insulated healing environment permeable to moisture, vapor and oxygen.
- Promotes faster healing for uninfected wounds.
- Lower absorbency level, best suited for pressure ulcers/injuries at stages 2, 3, and 4.
- Primary or secondary dressing to manage partial- and full-thickness wounds.