Dayton Audios DAEX32EP-4 Thruster exciter is built to turn large, thick, rigid surfaces into speakers. The 32 mm voice coil is attached to a steel spider for maximum restoring force when large amounts of power are applied, making it perfect for large glass panes, furniture, and surfaces that would normally resist the effects of an exciter.
Turn even large, rigid surfaces into speakers with the Dayton Audio DAEX32EP-4 Thruster exciter!
- Robust, heavy-duty design with a 32 mm voice coil attached to a steel spider
- Pre-applied 3M™ VHB™ adhesive for quick, secure installation
- Rare-earth neodymium motor and a proprietary two-layer voice coil
- 4 ohms impedance for use with small, Class D amplifiers
- 40 watt RMS power handling for high output