Turn your current wired setup into a Bluetooth wireless enabled system with the Dayton Audio BTR01. Not only does the BTR01 give you the freedom of wireless connectivity, it also provides great sounding audio.
The Dayton Audio BTR01 Bluetooth audio receiver provides you with Bluetooth wireless connectivity while retaining great sounding audio. With a variety of output options including analog stereo RCA, digital coaxial, and digital optical, the BTR01 gives you flexibly to integrate it into any audio setup. High sampling rates of up to 24-bit/48 kHz, the receiver gives you audiophile sound quality in a small, portable package.
Easily integrated into your current playback system, the receiver's stereo RCA, optical, and coaxial outputs make this a great addition for any setup. Use the outputs to connect to any active speaker to other audio devices, such as an amplifier for passive speakers.
- Adds Bluetooth connectivity to any audio setup
- Sample rates of up to 24-bit/48 kHz when used with coaxial or optical outputs
- Analog and digital outputs for connecting to other audio devices such as active speakers, amplifiers, and home entertainment systems
- Extended frequency response for uncompromised sound quality
- Supports CSR true digital signal outputs and Hi-Fi lossless music playback
Bluetooth version: 4.0
Output: Stereo RCA, optical, coaxial
Sample rate: 16-24-bit/44.1-48 kHz (coax/opt)
Distortion rate: >0.004%
Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
SNR: 90 dB
DC power: 12V 1A
Material: Aluminum alloy
Dimensions: 1.29" H x 3.85" W x 2.28" D.