If you ask any hunter they’ll probably tell you they have filled more tags in the low-light hours than any other time. With that said, it would be wise to design a scope to excel in early-morning and late-evening light. With the Talos scope with Athlon Advanced multi-coated lenses for clarity and brightness in low light, you’ll be able to add precious minutes to every hunting day. These scopes, with their 4X magnification range, will give you great versatility whether you are hunting whitetails in the dense southern pine forest of Georgia, or prairie dogs on the wide open ranges of Wyoming. With one-piece tube design, the Talos line includes an assortment of specialty scopes for big-game, varmint, MSR’s, 22 rimfire, slug, black powder, and turkey hunting.
- FULLY MULTI-COATED: Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses.
- AIRCRAFT GRADE ALUMINUM: Aircraft Grade Aluminum provide extra strength and durability to handle the toughest terrain and offers lifetime of use.
- ONE PIECE CONTRUCTION: Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product.
- WATERPROOF, FOGPROOF, SHOCKPROOF: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside. Nitrogen purging dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof. Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- TALOS 6-24×50: Athlon 215013 has ATMR1 second focal plane illuminated reticle in it.