Athlon Optics Talos BTR 4-14x44 APLR2 FFP IR MIL
The Talos BTR scope with Athlon Advanced multi-coated lenses for clarity and brightness in low light, you’ll be able to add precious minutes to every hunting day.
- Illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Nitrogen Purged dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof.
Objective Lens Diameter: 44 mm
Reticle: APLR2 FFP IR MIL
Surface Finish: Matte
Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
Tube Diameter: 30 mm
Exit Pupil: 11.2-3.3 mm
Eye Relief: 3.23-3.15 in
Field of View @ 100 yards: 27.2-7.9 feet