Athlon Optics Talos 4-16x40 Mildot
The Talos BTR scope with Athlon Advanced multi-coated lenses for clarity and brightness in low light.
- Illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- Reticle etched on the glass that provides excellent backing support for complex reticle design and offers great durability and much higher shock resistance to recoil
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Nitrogen Purged dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof.
Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
Reticle: AHSR 14 SFP IR MIL
Surface Finish: Matte
Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
Tube Diameter: 30 mm
Exit Pupil: 22.8-6.6 mm
Eye Relief: 4.5 in - 3.5 in
Field of View @ 100 yards: 110-26 feet
Weight: 18 oz