Athlon Optics Talos 4-16x40 Mildot
The Talos scope with Athlon Advanced multi-coated lenses for clarity and brightness in low light, you’ll be able to add precious minutes to every hunting day. These scopes, with their 4X magnification range, will give you great versatility.
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum provide extra strength and durability to handle the toughest terrain and offers lifetime of use.
- Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Nitrogen Purged dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof.
Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
Surface Finish: Matte
Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
Tube Diameter: 1 inch
Exit Pupil: 9.5-2.5 mm
Eye Relief: 3.8 in - 3.35 in
Field of View @ 100 yards: 24.1-6.28 feet
Weight: 19.1 oz