Athlon Optics Midas TAC 6-24x50 APLR4 FFP MOA HD
Loaded with features including HD Glass, Fully Multi-Coated lenses to enhance target appearance at all distances, a hard Zero Stop for a repeatable return to zero, and a capped Windage Turret to prevent accidental adjustments.
- HD glass gives you better light transmission, brighter, and sharper images
- First focal plane reticle stays valid at all settings to fully utilize the Heat Treated One Piece Tube Construction gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes
- Precision zero stop system allows you to lock down your zero position
- Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses
- Waterproof to protect the scope in the harshest weather conditions or if accidentally submerged underwater
- Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside
- Shockproof Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- Nitrogen Purged dramatically reduces the moisture inside the tube and helps maintaining fogproof and waterproof.
Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Reticle: APLR4 FFP IR MOA, Glass Etched non-Illuminated
Surface Finish: Matte
Extra Coating: Xtra Protective Coating
Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
Tube Diameter: 30 mm
Exit Pupil: 11.1-1.8 mm
Eye Relief: 3.7 in
Field of View @ 100 yards: 17.8-4.6 feet
Weight: 26.3 oz