For those of you that are just getting started in the PRS or are looking to start, take a close look at the Argos BTR GEN2 family of scopes. These scopes have features normally only found on high-end scopes. They have a 4x magnification making them versatile in multiple shooting disciplines. They also feature Precision True Zero Stop and Advanced Fully-Multi Coated Optics that delivers a crystal clear bright image in in low-light environments. The Argos BTR GEN2 also has our exclusive XPL coating that protects your lenses from dirt, grease, and harsh weather conditions. The aircraft grade aluminum tube will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it.
- FIRST FOCAL PLANE RETICLE: First focal plane design allows you to fully utilize specially designed reticles that shrink or grow along with your target as you zoom in or out. These reticles offer quick target engagement at low power while offering precise holdover positions with finer details. The illuminated reticle provides greater visibility during dusk and dawn and other low ambient light environment.
- ADVANCED FULLY MULTI-COATED: Fully Multicoated optics effectively reduces reflected light and increases the transmission of light giving you a brighter image than normal single coated lenses. Precision Zero Stop System allows you to lock down your zero position and dial back to it with a sharp and precise stop right at your zero mark even you are turning it in pitch-dark or blinded folded.
- 6061 T6 ALUMINUM ONE-PIECE CONSTRUCTION: The 6061T6 aircraft grade aluminum tube that has exceptional strength and superior mechanical integrity will protect these world class optics no matter what punishment you throw at it. Heat treated one piece tube gives the scope extra strength over multi-piece tubes. A one piece tube also is better at keeping moisture out thus keeping your scope fog proof for the life of the product.
- WATERPROOF, FOGPROOF, SHOCKPROOF: Fog proof to allow you to immediately engage your target when you take your rifle to cold ambient temperature from warm inside. Argon Purging uses the inertia gas with bigger size molecules to purge any moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability. Robust mechanical system with special designs on both control and erector system that give you the ultimate recoil resistance to withstand 1000G recoil for 1000 times.
- ARGOS BTR GEN2 6-24×50: Athlon 214062 has APLR2 first focal plane illuminated MOA reticle in it.