The P3X Fury has a virtually failure-proof ultra-high-output LED that delivers your choice of either 1,000 blinding lumens of perfectly focused light or 15 lumens of useful light. The 1,000-lumen output — with peak beam level of 22,000 candela — is enough for searching, signaling, or to overpower the dark-adapted vision of a threat. The 15-lumen output level is perfect for general work at close-to-medium distances and lets you greatly extend the flashlight’s runtime on a set of three lithium 123A batteries, a valuable feature when in the field or in remote locations without easy access to spare batteries. At either setting, a precision reflector delivers a smooth, far-reaching beam with a brighter central area and generous peripheral light to help maintain situational awareness.
The P3X Fury is activated with a click-type tailcap switch: press for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip in all kinds of weather and is coated with a Mil-Spec hard-anodized finish for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion in even the harshest environments.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels — high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision reflector creates smooth, optimized beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light transmission
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off and then press or click again for high
- Tailcap switch locks out to prevent activation during transport or storage
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Output / Runtime -- White Light: High: 1000 Lumens / 2.25Hrs** - Low: 15 Lumens / 60Hrs*
- Tactical Runtime: 2.25Hrs**
- Length: 6.8 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.37 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 7.2 ounces
- Batteries: 3x 123A (included)
*Runtime per ANSI standard
** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.