The G2X Pro, a polymer-body version of our 6PX Pro, uses a high-efficiency LED virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break that provides two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 200-lumen beam, and a 15-lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make an aerospace aluminum-body version of this light, the 6PX Pro, and a single-output version with a tactical tailcap switch, the G2X Tactical.
- Max Output: 320.0 lumens
- Low Output / Runtime: 15.0 lumens / 45 hours
- Tactical Runtime*: 2.5 hours (*Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output flashlights) until output drops below 50 lumens).
- Length: 5.20 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1.25 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.4 ounces
- Batteries: 2 123A
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Dual-output tailcap click switch press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life