The 6PX Tactical is just that—a flashlight designed specifically for tactical use. Providing simplicity of operation and tremendous illuminating power in a small package, it uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break—to generate a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320-lumen beam. The 6PX is activated by our classic tactical tail-cap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A poly-carbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light. We also make a polymer-body version of this light, the G2X Tactical, and a dual-output version with a two-stage click-type tail-cap switch, the 6PX Pro.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and run time
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough poly-carbonate window resists impact
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tail-cap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output -- White Light 320 .0 lumens
- Tactical Run-time: ** 2 .5 hours
- Length: 5 .20 inches
- Bezel Diameter: 1 .25 inches
- Weight w/Batteries: 5 .2 ounces
- Batteries: 2x 123A (included)
- ** Run-time (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.