The powerful yet compact 6PX Defender is identical to our 6PX except for two features: one is the crenellated Strike Bezel® that can be useful in emergency situations, and the other is a click-type tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, press further to click constant-on, click again for off. Utilizing a high-efficiency LED that's virtually immune to failure, the 6PX Defender provides simplicity of operation and brilliant light focused by a micro-textured reflector that creates a wide 320-lumen beam with generous peripheral illumination. The 6PX Defender's high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to abrasion and corrosion. SureFire makes four other flashlights similar to the 6PX Defender that do not have a Strike Bezel. The first two are the previously mentioned aluminum-body 6PX and a polymer-body version of this light, the G2X, which both have switching instead of the click switch. The second two are the dual-output 6PX Pro and a polymer-body version of this light, the G2X Pro, which both have click-type switching.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Strike Bezel® provides personal defense option
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tailcap click switch—press for momentary on, click for constant on, release or click again to return to off
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Max Output -- White Light 320 .0 lumens
- Runtime** 2 .5 hours
- Length 5 .40 inches
- Bezel Diameter 1 .25 inches
- Weight w/Batteries 5 .3 ounces
- Batteries 2 123A (included)
- ** Runtime (at highest setting for multiple-output lights) until output drops below 50 lumens.