The lightweight WILLIAM large-capacity asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a pear shape that is practical for easily connecting multiple items. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The WILLIAM carabiner is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system. WILLIAM can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Pear shape offers a large capacity and wide opening:
- facilitates connection of multiple items
- allows Munter hitch use for escape
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- Model M36A SL.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use