The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation.
- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- The low-profile design of the Zen allows an unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded armholes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a releasable carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The handwarmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 3 lbs
US Coast Guard Type: V
Design Floatation: 17.5 lbs
Outer Fabric: 400 denier ripstop nylon with Codura reinforcements
Entry System: Side buckle
Pockets: 1 - front / 2 - side
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
Adjustment System: 4 - Side / 2 - Shoulder
Features: 1 ½” quick-release rescue belt
Reinforced shoulder straps
Tow Tether carabiner attachment
L/XL: Chest 38”-44”