NRS Titanium Pilot Knife
The Pilot knife has been designed for rescue professionals, recreational boaters and watermen as a way to conveniently carry and access a knife when needed the most.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The combination of a smooth and serrated edge, along with a rope cutting hook, meets all your cutting needs.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects you and your gear against unintentional puncture.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- Note: The spring in the release mechanism is corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. Thoroughly rinse the sheath with fresh water after each trip in saltwater to ensure longterm performance.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
- Blade material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR mold
- Sheath material: Fiberglass-reinfroced nylon
- Total Length: 7.38”
- Blade Length: 3”
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Knife only Weight: 1.5 oz
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade tip: Blunt