- Comprehensive ocular nutrition in a single softgel
- Contains lutein, two forms of zeaxanthin, and phospholipid compounds
- Enhanced with astaxanthin to help fight eye fatigue
- Promotes absorption and concentration of lutein nutrient
- Contains berry flavonoids to support night vision
- Provides an optimal dose of saffron to support healthy vision
Important nutrients for vision
MacuGuard Ocular Support with Saffron provides three nutrients that protect the delicate photoreceptor cells in the retina's macula from light damage.
Saffron’s vision-enhancing benefits
Together, lutein, trans-zeaxanthin, and meso-zeaxanthin help protect your eyes from the harmful effects of excess light.
Support for night vision
Cyanidin-3-glucoside, a flavonoid derived from European black currant berry, encourages rhodopsin regeneration, a retinal compound that absorbs light. Rhodopsin is important since its age-related decline is associated with the loss of night vision.