JETBeam DDR30 Rechargeable 3200 Lumen LED Flashlght
DDR30, a rechargeable digital display three-headed flashlight, is the world's first digital display LED flashlight with high lightness up to 3200 lumens. It is under the patent protection of JETBeam's unique digital display of the brightness and the remaining power level. With the display function, the users can see the mode and remaining power clearly at any time. DDR30 can be charged directly. It offers three brightness levels and one strobe mode with an easy operation regulation of side control switch. It adopts 3 latest American's Cree U3 LEDs, max 3200 lumens, 60 hours run time. DDR30 extended the classic of RRT3 and became another miracle rechargeable digital display three-headed flashlight of 3200 lumens.
- Adopts 3* Cree U3 LEDs, Max 3200 lumens
- Advanced digital display system, under the patent protection.
- Display output mode
- Display battery power
- Easily operation of side control switch
- Rechargeable design
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- Light source: 3*Cree U3 LED
- Beam distance 450m
- Intensity 45000cd
- Battery: 3*18650
- Output regulation: Side switch
- Circuit design: Constant current circuit, constant brightness.
- Working voltage: 9-19V
- Waterproof: IPX-8
- Body: Aerospace aluminum
- Dimension: 164 mm (L ) x 67mm(D), weight: 480 gram
Output & Runtime:
- Function High Middle Low Strobe
- Output 3200 LUMENS 500 LUMENS 30LUMENS 3200 LUMENS
- Runtime 2h 10h 60h
- ON/OFF: Press down the side control switch for 2 seconds to turn it on.
- Mode selection: While the light is on, quick click to switch the modes, double click to access the strobe mode.
- Mode display: Display the current mode with the flashlight on.(H means High mode, E means Middle mode, L means low mode, S means strobe mode.)
- Power display: Display the mode for 5 seconds, then display the remaining power level.(0~9 to display the remaining power level,9 means full battery power, 0 means low power, there is flash warning at low power status.)
- Momentary on: Half press the side control switch at OFF status to momentary turn on the flashlight.