The T200C2 is one of the newest in EagleTac's T series. This light was designed in real world scenarios to ensure quality, performance, and dependability. From excessive voltage loads of 10.5V to overnight burn-in times, the T200C2 is sure to be out performing its competitors for years to come.
The EagleTac T200C2 boasts a turbo mode output of 1116 Lumen and a throw distance of 246 meters. It has been designed to run for 150+ hours on the lowest setting.
- LED: CREE XM-L2 Updated U3 LED (Cool White)
- Beam Profile
- CREE XM-L2 U2 LED (CW)
- Center lux: 15,100 lux4
- Center spot angle:6.9°
- Spill light angle: 54°
- ◦Beam distance: 269 yards / 246 meters
- Battery Type: 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion (NOT included)
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment. Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Dimensions: Head Dia.1.3 inches (33 mm) Body Dia.1.0 inch (25.4 mm) Length:5.6 inches (141 mm) Weight:4.4 ounces (125 grams)
Output and Runtime:
- Three brightness levels
- Led lumen: 1165-1050/320/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 935-859/264/9
- Runtime: 0.8/3.7/100+ hours (2xCR123A); 1.5/5.4/150+ hours (1x18650)
- T200C2 flashlight
- Spare O-rings
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Soft cigar holding grip
- Lanyard ring attachment ring
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.