EAGTAC GX25L2, SX25L2, SX25A6 and MX25L2 models offer maximum output performance, versatile user interface, tough build quality and rich accessories like no other flashlight offers. This series is designed for police, professionals, and hobbyists.
- LED: Cool White CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- LED lumen: 1305
- ANSI FL-14 lumen: 1049
- Beam Profile
- Center lux: 35,600 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 57°
- Beam distance: 412 yards / 377 meters
- Battery Type
- 1.5V alkaline/lithium or 1.2V NiMH
- Compatible battery diameter/length: Diameter: 14-14.6mm, Length:50-50.5mm
- Lens: Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment, Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- Reflector: Smooth aluminum reflector
- Material: HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Waterproof: IPX-8 standard
- Innovative slot load design, No battery tray or battery magazine needed
Output and Runtime:
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 1305-1159/537/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1049-932/439/9
- Runtime: 1.8/3.3/200+ hours
- Two brightness levels
- Led lumen: 1305-1159/295/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 1049-932/241/Strobe
- Runtime: 1.8/7 hours
- *Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
- Head Dia.1.8 inches (47 mm)
- Body Dia.1.4 inches (36 mm)
- Length:6.8 inches (173 mm)
- Weight:9.2 ounces (260 grams)1
- SX25A6 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tac and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.