Base of the popular MX25L4 design, we took one step further to incorporate four powerful CREE XM-L2 U2 LED with separate reflector for each to maximum output and beam distance. MX25L4 Compact receives all-new high voltage circuitry to current regulate LED output down to the last drop of battery life.
- Powered by four top binned CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- 4800 LED Lumen
- 300+ hours runtime: Get maximum continuous runtime with the lowest output of 18lm, which is ideal to preserve without getting too dim. Get 1.5 hours of runtime at the maximum output level. The intermediate 2180/410lm levels offer 2.5/20 hours of runtime respectively.
- Wide voltage input circuit: ou rarely see handheld flashlight application that allows such a wide range of voltage input (10-24V). This gives users the choice to use either 18650 li-ion or CR123A batteries.
- High current output: The new C7000 HV offers 48-Watt output, which is 50% more output than the C5000 HV circuit featuring on the MX25L3 series. More output = More lumen!
- 536 yards beam distance
- One press for maximum output: Turning on the flashlight with head tighten will always get you MAX output power. At any brightness level, press and hold the on/off switch will always toggle the output to MAX until the switch is released.
- Four pre-defined output: Turn the head to access all four output levels. You can pre-select your desired output before turning on the light. This makes it especially useful when you are in a dark environment and need to preserve your adapted night vision.
- Battery tray no more: This (US/HK/CN) patent pending battery compartment design allows users to directly insert batteries to the flashlight body tube to use without any battery tray. Just insert the batteries into the battery slot to use.
- 4x18650 or 8xCR123A