EagleTac D25LC2 Clicky CoolWhite XM-L2 U3 LED Compact Flashlight 2015 Upgrade
- LED: CREE XM-L2 U3 LED
- Two group (1 & 2) outputs, selected by twisting bezel
- Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated in durable titanium coating in dark grey color
- Smart clip design for forward or backward orientation clip position (D25A2/C2/LC2 clicky)
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-size AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace tough aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C); coated with durable titanium coating (C2, LC2 and A2)
- Low orange peel reflector for maximum output and a pleasing beam
- Gold and silver plated on all contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling and griping aerodynamic
- Protrude clicky tail-cap with momentary on/off function
- Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- CR123A Battery Magazine for two CR123A Batteries (D25LC2 Clicky only)
Output and Runtime:
- Battery: 2xCR123A battery, 2xRCR123A or 1x18650 li-ion
- Operating Voltage Range: 2.7V to 8.4V
- Output: Led lumen: 850/557/69/7; ANSI FL-1 lumen: 618/411/51/6
- Runtimes: (Turbo/high/med/low): 1.5/2.5/18/100+ hours
- Length: 4.4 inch (11.3 cm)
- Body Diameter: 0.8 inch (2.05 cm)
- Head Diameter: 0.85 inch (2.1 cm
- Body Weight (excluding batteries): 1.4 ounces (40 grams)
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features - Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- paracord lanyard with stainless steel split ring
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device and flip