- LED: CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Two group (1 & 2) outputs, selected by twisting bezel
- Three levels brightness and seven hidden modes (strobe, beacon, SOS, flash, etc) at group 1 (head loosen)
- Turbo output and strobe output at group 2 (head tighten)
- Stainless steel bezel coated in durable titanium coating in dark grey color
- Smart clip design for forward or backward orientation clip position (D25A2/C2/LC2 clicky)
- Syntax ultra-clear glass lens w/ harden and both-size AR coating
- Type III finish / aerospace tough aluminum
- Stainless steel pocket clip in highly polished finish (A and C); coated with durable titanium coating (C2, LC2 and A2)
- Low orange peel reflector for maximum output and a pleasing beam
- Gold and silver plated on all contacts (made with brass and copper)
- Superior knurling and griping aerodynamic
- Heavy Duty Holster with self retention device
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- CR123A Battery Magazine for two CR123A Batteries (D25LC2 Clicky only)
Output and Runtime:
- Battery: 1xAA battery
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.8V to 1.5V (also compatible with 14500 li-ion, see below for details)
Using 4.2V li-ion direct drives the LED and yields maximum output at the expense of extensive heat generated from the LED. Limit each usage to less than fives minutes (or less than one minute each with freshly charged li-ion for the first couple times). Active cooling (blowing cool air toward the light) or passive cooling (holding the light in your hand) helps preventing excessive heat built at the LED. Turn off the light to allow it to cool down if you find the flashlight too hot to hold. Do not leave the light running unintended with li-ion. During direct drive, output at low and medium mode will be higher than normal.
- Output: ◦Led lumen: 200/121/11/1, ANSI FL-1 lumen: 141/85/9/0.5
- Runtimes: (Turbo/high/med/low) 1.3/2.5/20/150+ hours
- Length: 3.4 inch (8.7 cm)
- Body Diameter: 0.65 inch (1.7 cm)
- Head Diameter: 0.7 inch (1.75 cm)
- Body Weight (excluding batteries): 0.85 ounces (24 grams)
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features - Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times.
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- paracord lanyard with stainless steel split ring
- Rigid nylon holster w/ retention device and flip