The Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT2 is a discrete whole system amplifier that provides output for 2 speakers and a passive subwoofer. This design allows you to create a compact 2.1 setup for virtually any room whether it be an office, bedroom, or even a small home theater. The 2 x 50W output power is more than enough for most bookshelf speakers, and the subwoofer output of 100W is ideal for a small subwoofer.
The Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT2 amplifier provides clean Class D power from an extremely compact and lightweight design. It is able to adequately power most speakers, and is also able to power a passive subwoofer. Built from the Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT, the improved design gives the user the ability to adjust the sub crossover frequency. This allows you to create an inexpensive and high-performance 2.1 set up for any office, bedroom, or small home theater.
- Ultra-efficient Class D 2.1 amplifier with 2 x 50 watt stereo output and an additional 100 watt passive subwoofer output perfect for home theaters, listening rooms, and small offices
- Front panel sub crossover frequency adjustment, sub level, tone, and volume controls provide the user with the ability to easily dial in their preferred sonic character
- Variety of inputs including Bluetooth, stereo RCA, and 3.5mm Aux provide flexible options in application
- Rugged build with high-quality components and binding posts ensures a long life without audio quality degradation
- Sleek black aluminum enclosure is aesthetically attractive and unobtrusive