The Chinook OS is a Type III PFD that has been made with the open water in mind. With multiple pockets and a 16.5 lb design flotation, it provides versatility and peace of mind.
- The Chinook OS is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- PlushFit foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- One large, zippered tackle pocket, with internal organization, plus one smaller tackle pocket.
- One zippered pocket sized for a VHF radio and three accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- Also features a rod holder, two strobe attachment points, two knife lash tabs and extra reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The Chinook OS carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 2 lbs
Sizing: L/XL - Chest 42”-52”
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs
Outer Fabric: 400 Denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front Zip
Pockets: 6 Front
Lash Tabs: 2 Front
Adjustment System: 4 side / 2 shoulder / 1 waist
Features: Rod Holder loop / Two strobe holder loop / Reflective accents / Pockets with internal organization / Shoulder strap keepers